Friday, January 02, 2009

Twitter Land


I have never been involved in a "social network" other than this Blog. Mainly due to time. As the Director of Ten-Four Ministries, full time police officer, father, husband, church leader, etc. I simply must be careful with what I spend my time with. Well, I finally found one that suits my schedule.

It's called Twitter and after a couple of weeks I can tell you that it is enjoyable. If you would like to keep up with my activities throughout the day, you can go to the Ten-Four Ministries Page.

I have found it enjoyable to follow other users such as John Piper, Tom Ascol, Mark Hall, Al Mohler, Michael W. Smith, etc. I even follow ESPN and Fox News and find that I am getting information very quickly by just opening up the application on my Blackberry. In my opinion, Twitter is only worth using if you have a phone that is capable of running it. There are a ton of applications for the I-Phone and Blackberry.

If you want to get started, here is a great article on how. I hope to see you in Twitter land.

No comments: