Sunday, August 09, 2009

Armor of God: Testimonies


We receive e-mails almost daily from officers about the Armor of God Project. While I have the blessing to see these and to know the impact being made, I wanted to share just a few with you here:

From Oklahoma:
"There have been 2 Deputies shot here in the last year. I am father of three children and a vest would make me safer."

From Louisiana:
"You guys will never know what it has meant to me how you have helped us. I re-dedicated my life at the first of the year, and the Gospel tracts that were with my vest were great. My vest fits perfect."

From Alabama:
"I am a new Deputy and the Commisioners say there is no money for a vest"

I know for a fact there are thousands of officers out there working without a ballistic vest that are not aware of this project. Please let your community know what we are doing. Thank you so much for your support both financially and with your prayers.

No comments: