Saturday, April 09, 2011

MLB Outreach 2011


Ten-Four Ministries had the wonderful honor to be asked by Bezeugen Ministries to lead a team of evangelists to the opening weekend of the Tulsa Drillers, the AA affiliate with the Colorado Rockies. The MLB 2011 Outreach has the potential to reach hundreds of thousands for the Gospel.

Bezeugen Ministries partnered with One Million Tracts and Sports Fan Outreach International to send teams to every Major League Stadium between March 31st and April 10th. A custom Gospel Tract was made for each team which included one for the Tulsa Drillers. I have been involved in passing out tracts for some time and I have used a variety of tracts and most of them I consider very good but I must say that the custom tract used for this event was by far the easiest tract to give away. Everyone walking up to me was a fan of the Drillers so when you ask them if they want some "Driller Trivia" just about everyone gladly took one.



It was a great night and hundreds of tracts were passed out. I have some left over and I look forward to going back during the season and for years to come. I have to commend all of the ministries involved for a great idea, concept and execution. God was certainly glorified in their efforts.




You can order your own MLB Tracts here and read about the other outreaches here.

No comments: