Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Vacation Bible School Gospel Message

My family is blessed to be at a church that is grounded in a very biblical way. My children recently attended Vacation Bible School and below is one of the Gospel presentations given by my Pastor, Robert Haling.



As you will see, the truth of the scriptures are not altered or watered down because children are present. God's Word will not return void (Isaiah 55:11) and scripture does not permit man to alter the Gospel of Jesus Christ, regardless of the age of those hearing it. I am very concerned with that I have seen in youth programs, etc. in our churches.

The concept of a Church VBS/Youth Program should not be to alter the Word of God or to gain "decisions" or "numbers" for Christ. The goal is to faithfully present God's Word and let God change the hearts of those that hear. I am so privileged to be in a church that believes in that.

No comments: