Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Armor of God Testimonies


You will find the most recent testimonies that we have received through the Armor of God Project, a ministry of Ten-Four Ministries. You can see additional testimonies here.

"I received my vest. I felt like a kid opening a present at Christmas once it arrived. The vest fits amazingly. Thank you all for what you do. You truly are amazing. Thanks you so much."


"I am a certified and sworn officer and been one since 1993. The vest I have is 12years old. My wife and I have twins (2yrs) and I have two other children. I am a Christian and feel this has been brought to my attention because of my need that GOD see's. I would buy a new vest but do not have enough money. Arrested a city councilman last week and been getting threats ever since and the vest I have would not work if it was hit.....I appreciate your thought and help if you so choose to do so..your brother in Christ."


"I received the best gift today, since the birth of my children. Thank you very much. I only wished that I could thank you in person and shake your hand. As you know I work for a small department (4 officers) that does not have the budget to supply vests. Again Thank You Very Very Much."


"I received my vest today and its a perfect fit. God works in many ways and this is a true blessing from God and your project. I pray for your ministry everyday for its continued success. My God keep you and all police officers surrounded by a hedge of protection. I now have another layer of armor to go with the armor our Lord Jesus has had around me for 30 years in law enforcement. Work safe, thank you and God Bless you. "


"I received today the vest that you had sent to me. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you and your staff at Ten-Four Ministries. The Armor of God Project has ensured that if the situation ever arose I will be protected. This gives my wife, my children, and myself peace of mind knowing I stand a better chance on making it home. Thank you for helping me with this need. God Bless."

No comments: