Monday, March 08, 2010

The Man Pounding A Nail In His Nose

I just returned from Southern California and had the humble honor to assist the Ambassadors' Academy with their four-day intensive evangelism training. I must tell you that I always return from this training with the same thing in mind. If you love Jesus Christ, you would love this training. Let me encourage you to check it out.

In addition to being around 45 students that love the Lord, I finally met a Pastor that I have been listening too and reading for some time. In fact, Pastor Matt Johnson was my roomate. Do you want to know the heart of Matt? Start by reading his latest blog post and watch his inspiring Open-Air Sermon at Huntington Beach below.

A Man Pounding A Nail In His Nose from Ten-Four Ministries on Vimeo.

No comments: