Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm Not the Only Writer in the Family

My daughter, Marissa (17), is quite the young writer. She shares her daddy's passion for putting pen to paper. Yes, I am biased; but I think she is a good writer and she has a great deal of potential. Like her daddy, she enjoys painting with words.

I want to encourage you to visit her blog, Marissa's Rampant Mind. Recently, Marissa wrote a paper entitled The Problem of Evil, for a philosophy class. She got an "A." Yes, I'm bragging about one of my girls. What about it? :-)

I would like to encourage you to read her paper and offer Marissa your constructive feedback. I'm sure it will be an encouragement to her.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to tell you that you and your lovely bride did a good job with that girl of yours. It is hard, these days, to maintain Christian faith in colleges.

:-D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for recommending that we read Marissa's writings. I am very encouraged and humbled.

Sincerely, Chris.