Monday, November 05, 2007

"Passing On A Godly Heritage"

Would you trust this man (the one on the right) with your car? You would? Really? Okay, I would, too. How about the guy on the left? Umm, don't answer that.

My friend is likely familiar to those of you who appreciate The Way of the Master ministry. E.Z. Zwayne is the Vice President of The Way of the Master/Living Waters.

E.Z. preached yesterday at Calvary Chapel East Anaheim. His message, based on Ephesians 6:1-3, was titled "Passing On A Godly Heritage." I just listened to the message and I was both blessed and encouraged. If you are a parent (and I have been for 20 years) or if you one-day hope to be a parent, you should listen to this message.

Click here, then simply look for the message listed under November 4, 2007.

Thanks, E.Z., for sharing your heart, through the truth of God's Word.

No comments: