Monday, September 14, 2009

Armor of God Project - Second Officer Shot


If you have been following Ten-Four Ministries, you have no doubt been aware that over 400 ballistic vests have been given out for free to Police Officers across the world including the United States.

These Officers for a variety of reasons had been working the streets without a vest to protect them. Let me encourage you to help us spread the message about this project by telling others to visit the official website at www.vestforlife.com.

Here is a recent testimony:

"Lt. Reck, my vest arrived Saturday, I can't belive how light this one is compared to the 12 year old one I used to have....with the ripped up carrier. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am. Thanks again and may God richly bless you all!"

The Project was recently featured in Law Officer Magazine.


Two Officers have been shot and saved wearing vests from this Project. The second officer saved in August 2009 is seen above.


The Mobile Police Department (Above Video) is the latest Agency to join our efforts.

Join our Cause on Facebook to help us promote this Project and raise funds so that it can continue.

No comments: