Monday, September 01, 2008

Last Words Radio


I will be in Southern California next weekend and plan to attend and participate in an evangelism outreach in Glendale and I will appear on Last Words Radio, 99.5 FM - KKLA, at 9 pm on Saturday, September 6th. If anyone is around Glendale, please let me know. I would love to meet you.

In addition, we have received word that Community Spirit Magazine will be doing a featured article that will discuss Ten-Four Ministries. It is expected out any day and we will keep you posted.

We welcome your prayers for the ministry. We are in discussions on several different projects that will expand the ministry tremendously. I will pass along details as I am able. For now, please pray that our meetings scheduled this week will produce fruit and doors will be opened to help us reach more first responders.

No comments: