Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving - Thank You!

As I sat here on Thanksgiving morning, I simply cannot believe the many blessings that God has given to me and my family. First and foremost, I thank God for saving me. I am saved despite my sin, despite my depravity and despite doing nothing to deserve His grace. Not only has God saved me from His wrath that awaits all sinners, he has given me an opportunity to spread The Gospel through a wonderful ministry called Ten-Four Ministries.

Through Ten-Four Ministries God has shown me his awesome power and gentleness through the healing of lives, professions of faith and the opportunity to meet and counsel His people like I never dreamed I would ever do.

The opportunity with Ten-Four Ministries came about because of God and it continues because of His followers that continue to support us both financially and through prayer. The fact that you are reading this is a form of supporting our efforts to reach the first responder community with The Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that, I am so thankful for you.

I am so thankful for the Christians in my life that have not only inspired me but continue to mentor me, showing and revealing to me what being a follower of Jesus Christ is. It is through God's use of men like Tony Miano, John MacArthur, Leon Brown, Robert Haling and several others that have and continue to help me. These men are truly my Apostle Paul and I am forever thankful for their influence on my life.

In closing, God has given me a family that I wake up to everyday and simply am in awe of the blessing He has bestowed on me. To Traci, Trevor & Tanner: Thank you. Thank you for your unbelievable love and support.

No comments: