Sunday, July 06, 2008

Must See Messages

If you are new to this Blog you may have noticed that there is deep concern almost weekly about the lost not only in the law enforcement profession but even within our own churches. I speak from experience. I spent a decade within the walls of a church building, felt something was truly wrong with my salvation, and never had anyone in that church tell me what it meant to be a true Christian. Sadly, I speak to those same lost people almost daily where it appears something is wrong but they do not see it.

If you are new to the Blog, been around a while or wonder what in the world I am talking about, let me encourage you to watch the two messages below. I promise they will be worth your time.

Hells Best Kept Secret

True and False Conversion

Both of these important teachings are available for audio download on the Evangelism page of Ten-Four Ministries.

No comments: