Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Time To Get On The Bus


If I was given the pulpit this Sunday, I would walk up at 10:45 a.m. in front of the 200+ attendees in my home church and say this:

"I am so glad you came today. 150,000 people will die today in the world. Some will die in this community. Many of these souls are heading for hell and God has commanded us to plant his seeds of salvation. Today, this church will follow God's command and we are going to leave here as a group and witness to hundreds of people in this community. We will stop waiting for them to come into this nice building but we will go to them. Please walk outside and get on the buses waiting to take you to the lost. It will take an hour and you will be back here in time for lunch. I'll see you on the bus."

Would I see them on the bus? How many would you see from your church? It's time to get on the bus.

No comments: